This video is a protest against the upcoming Burka ban in France. Sarkozy’s known for attacking immigrants whenever his polls are low and they’ve been a big target lately. These students wanted to do something that would get more attention than just wearing burkas around the city.
Calling themselves the “Niqabitches,” the veiled ladies can be seen strutting past prime ministerial offices and various government ministries with a black veil leaving only their eyes visible, but with their long legs naked bar black high heels.
French women cause a stir in niqab and hot pants in anti-burka ban protest – Telegraph
The music is also intended to be inflammatory. My friend Daniel explains it well
…it’s very funny, all in French slang, in the style of the early fifties, all about ways she likes to play with herself at night, it ends by her saying now you may ask me what I do during the day? ….. well I just get fucked it’s that simple..
- Two French students protest Burka Ban in face veils & hot pants. (copyranter.blogspot.com)
- Two French students protest Burka Ban in face veils & hot pants (adsoftheworld.com)
- Dutch Close to Burka Ban in Party Deal (newser.com)
- Niqabitch shakes Paris (osocio.org)
- France’s highest legal authority removes last obstacle to ban on burka (independent.co.uk)
- Niqabitch French Veil Ban Protest Video: Niqab Plus Hot Pants (nowpublic.com)
- France’s constitutional watchdog endorses burka ban (cbc.ca)
- Italy move to ban the burka (telegraph.co.uk)
- Burka and Niqab Banned in France (friendlyatheist.com)